It is an obligation for information collected about you and your enrolment in a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to be submitted to the Australian Government through the National VET Provider Collection, managed by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research. This information informs the Government and its agencies about this RTO’s participation in the Vocational Educational Sector. The information is collected in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.The information collected will be maintained accurately and securely. This information will not be passed onto a third party unless a written authorisation is received from you. You may access this information freely on request.
I have read the Global College Australasia Prospectus and understood the terms and conditions of enrolment at Global College Australasia.
Following this application, I understand I will be sent advice concerning my application approval and additional enrolment information and advice will be forwarded to me.
USI Authorisation Declaration:
You are advised and agree that you understand and consent that the personal information you provide to us in connection with your application for a USI:
- is collected by the Registrar for the purposes of:
- applying for, verifying and giving a USI;
- resolving problems with a USI; and
- creating authenticated vocational education and training (VET) transcripts;
- may be disclosed to:
- Commonwealth and State/Territory government departments and agencies and statutory bodies performing functions relating to VET for:
- the purposes of administering and auditing Vocational Education and Training (VET), VET providers and VET programs;
- education related policy and research purposes; and
- to assist in determining eligibility for training subsidies;
- VET Regulators to enable them to perform their VET regulatory functions;
- VET Admission Bodies for the purposes of administering VET and VET programs;
- current and former Registered Training Organisations to enable them to deliver VET courses to the individual, meet their reporting obligations under the VET standards and government contracts and assist in determining eligibility for training subsidies;
- schools for the purposes of delivering VET courses to the individual and reporting on these courses;
- the National Centre for Vocational Education Research for the purpose of creating authenticated VET transcripts, resolving problems with USIs and for the collection, preparation and auditing of national VET statistics;
- researchers for education and training related research purposes;
- any other person or agency that may be authorised or required by law to access the information;
- any entity contractually engaged by the Student Identifiers Registrar to assist in the performance of his or her functions in the administration of the USI system; and
- will not otherwise be disclosed without your consent unless authorised or required by or under law
- I acknowledge that I have reviewed the Fact Sheet: Student Information for the Unique Student Identifier (www.usi.gov.au/students).
- I confirm the RTO is authorised to collect, use and disclose my student identifier for the purposes required under the Student Identifiers Act 2014.