SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery

Exceptional teaching, outstanding facilities, and wide-ranging academic and welfare support services are central to Global College Australasia’s educational philosophy.
You are here:


This qualification of Certificate III in Commercial Cookery reflects the role of commercial cooks who use a wide range of cookery skills. They use discretion and judgment and have a sound knowledge of kitchen operations. They work with some independence and under limited supervision and may provide operational advice and support to team members. This qualification provides a pathway to work as a commercial cook in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias and coffee shops.

Tags : Certificate III in Commercial Cookery , Certificate III in Commercial Cookery perth, Certificate III in Commercial Cookery courses, Certificate III in Commercial Cookery course fees


Entry  Requirements

  • Must be 18 years old or above
  • GCA entry test upon enrolment of 1st course
  • Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent.
  • IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.

Course Fees

  • Enrolment Fee  $230.00 AUD
  • Resources Fee $1090.00 AUD (Including GCA Uniform & Tool-kits)
  • Tuition Fee        $10,900 AUD

CRICOS Course Code



52 weeks (40 study weeks +12 weeks holidays)

Learning includes training in a classroom and learning at home.
• 20 hours face-to-face training and assessment weekly at 176 Wellington St, East Perth 6004
• 10 hours’ self-study weekly
• 48 complete service periods which is achieved at the work placement.
The work placement exposes students to practical training in a real workplace.
Students will need to take public transport to reach these facilities.

Potential locations for Work Based Training

  • C Restaurant – 44 St George’s Terrace, Perth WA 6000
  • Bib & Tucker – 18 Leighton Beach Blvd, North Fremantle WA 6159
  • The Flour Factory – 16 Queen St, Perth WA 6000

Further Study Pathway

This qualification provides a pathway to the Diploma of Hospitality Management

Intake Dates


Please note that overseas health cover (OSHC) is compulsory for students on a student visa. We can assist you in obtaining this health cover through Bupa or other providers.