- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Completion of Year 9 or equivalent
- IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent.
- A National Police Clearance from Australia is required prior to the commencement of work placement
- A Medical Clearance may also be required prior to the commencement of the work placement
Locations for Work Based Training
- Harold Hawthorne Home & Community Care – 2 Memorial Ave, Carlisle WA 6101
- BGSR PTY LTD – 55 Railway Parade, MT Lawley WA 6050
- Intelife Group – 11 Kirke Street, Balcatta WA 6021
GCA trainer will directly monitor and train GCA students to attain knowledge and training within the unit.
Students enrolling in this course with are typically those desiring to gain skills and knowledge in Community services and possibly gain employment within the community services industry.
- Application Fee $230.00 AUD
- Resources Fee $750.00 AUD
- Tuition Fee $9,100 AUD
Scholarship $7,800 AUD
47 Weeks (40 study weeks + 7 weeks holidays)
Cricos Course Code
Intake Dates 2018
8 Jan, 29 Jan, 19 Feb, 2 Apr, 23 Apr, 14 May,
25 Jun, 16 Jul, 6 Aug, 17 Sept, 8 Oct, 29 Oct
Please note that overseas health cover (OSHC) is compulsory for students on a student visa. We can assist you in obtaining this health cover through Bupa or other providers.